SANTA’S SPRITZ COCKTAIL RECIPE!
- Rhubarb & Ginger Gin ( If you can’t find rhubarb and ginger gin try using another sweet flavoured gin such as strawberry )
- Cranberry Juice
- Tonic Water
Tips For Making A Santa Spritz Christmas Cocktail;
- Add ice to the measuring jug or pitcher to keep the drink cool
- First measure out 1 part rhubarb and ginger gin followed by, 2 parts Prosecco and 1 part cranberry juice.
- Stir, then pour into glasses, top each glass with a splash of tonic water and a rosemary sprig
- The tonic water helps give a bitter edge to the cocktail and make it slightly more fizzy
- If you don’t like tonic water then try using sparkling water or sparkling lemonade