Lewis couldn’t pick 1 exercise so he went for 1 technique a 15min Full body Hiit
3 sets of 4 exercises
50 seconds on 10 seconds off
Improve muscular endurance while burning calories and improving cardiovascular endurance at the same time.
No equipment needed, bodyweight only, so if you don’t have space at home then it’s easy to take this workout outside! All you need is 15 mins!
Lower Body 50 seconds each with 10 second rest
1. Squat jumps
2. Start lines ( one leg, change side, alternate on last round)
3. One leg burpees (one leg, change side, alternate on last round)
4. Duck walks (4 back, 4 forward)
How Do You Do the Duck Walk?
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart and feet flat on the floor.
2. Push your butt back, bend your knees, and lower your hips so your thighs are parallel to the floor (or as low as you can comfortably go while keeping your feet flat on the floor).
3. Keep your chest up and extend your arms in front of you for balance.
4. Maintaining a squat position — or staying as low as you can comfortably go — step forward with the left foot, then the right foot. Be sure to keep your weight in your heels as you walk.
5. Continue to move forward in this manner for the specified number of steps, then reverse the movement and waddle backward to your original starting point.
Upper Body 50 seconds each and 10 second rest
2.High plank shoulder tap
3.Toe tap to press ups
4.Bear crawls ( 4 to the side and 4 back)
Core exercises 50seconds each with 10 second rest
3.Low plank reach